Monday, April 12, 2010

Kids Bowl Free All Summer Long!

I'm always on the lookout for inexpensive experiences. I stumbled across this a few days ago. Unfortunately, I can't give credit to the blogger who originally posted because my husband had to reboot the computer to install drivers for the free printer we picked up on Craigslist.

kidsbowlfree.com: Kids Bowl Free All Summer Long!

There are a few glitches for me with this program. One, it looks as though you can only sign up for one location. Since my son and I are going to be visiting with my sister, her husband, and their three kids for almost a month, I thought that this would be a good daily morning activity. However, if I sign up for it in that state, then we won't be able to bowl in our state before and after our trip. Hmm...

Also, the games are free for the kids, but not the adults. Guess I'll get more reading in this summer while they bowl.

Again, the games are free, but the shoe rentals are not. It may be more cost effective to look for a good deal on bowling shoes...
And how come blue flames are considered mens' colors, while women get the boring pink and grey?  I want these shoes...


No comments:

Post a Comment